This is the Discovery GAME, where we discover spiritual truths through storytelling.
"God with us."
- This is how Jesus was born
- His mother’s name was Mary.
- She was engaged to Joseph.
- But before they ever came together her belly started growing!
- God gave her a special child by the Holy Spirit.
- Joseph wanted to leave. He did not understand.
- But then he had a dream, and an angel came from God!
- "Do not be afraid," he said, "this baby came from the Holy Spirit."
- Mary will have a son, and you will name him JESUS.
- For he will save his people from all of their sins.”
- Joseph was wide-awake, and he believed the angel.
- He took Mary to be his wife and then JESUS was born.
- Now this was all happening just as God had said.
- God told Isaiah a virgin would have a Son one day,
- And that Jesus would have another name that people would say, “God with us.”
ASK YOURSELVES THESE FIVE QUESTIONS
In this story, what did I discover about God?
What did I discover about man?
How am I doing in obeying God's way?
How am I doing in spreading God's truth?
How am I doing in loving others God has placed in my life?