This is the Discovery GAME, where we discover spiritual truths through storytelling.
A Man in a Tree
- Jesus was walking through a city.
- A wealthy man named Zack was there. He was the chief tax collector.
- Zack wanted to see who Jesus was, but he was a small man. He could not see over the crowds.
- So Zack climbed up a tree ahead of the crowds.
- When Jesus walked by the tree, he said, “Zack, come down right now. I must stay at your house today."
- Zack was so excited and hurried down the tree.
- The whole crowd was upset, because they did not like the tax-collector.
- Zack was so happy and said, “Lord, half of everything I have I give to the poor. And I will re-pay four times as much money to anyone i have cheated”
- That day Zack was saved, for Jesus had come to seek and save the lost.
ASK YOURSELVES THESE FIVE QUESTIONS
In this story, what did I discover about God?
What did I discover about man?
How am I doing in obeying God's way?
How am I doing in spreading God's truth?
How am I doing in loving others God has placed in my life?