This is the Discovery GAME, where we discover spiritual truths through storytelling.
- Jesus and his disciples went to a village.
- A woman named Martha saw Jesus, and invited him into her home.
- Martha’s sister, Mary, sat at Jesus’ feet and listened to his stories.
- Martha was working very hard.
- She came to Jesus and said, “Lord, do you not care that my sister leaves me to serve alone? Tell her to come help me."
- Jesus answered, “Martha, Martha, you are worried about many things. But only one thing is necessary.
- Mary has discovered it, and it will not be taken away from her.”
ASK YOURSELVES THESE FIVE QUESTIONS
In this story, what did I discover about God?
What did I discover about man?
How am I doing in obeying God's way?
How am I doing in spreading God's truth?
How am I doing in loving others God has placed in my life?