This is the Discovery GAME, where we discover spiritual truths through storytelling.
Wedding & Wine
- Jesus was with his disciples and His Mother at a wedding.
- The wedding ran out of wine for all their guests!
- Jesus’ mother went to Jesus and said, “There is no wine.” Jesus wanted her to leave him out of it.
- But Mary told the servants, “Do whatever he tells you!”
- There were 6 huge jars that could hold about 80 liters.
- Jesus told the servants, “Fill these with water.”
- After they had been filled he said, “Now fill up a cup from one of the jars and serve it to the man hosting this wedding.”
- They brought the cup to that man. He didn’t know where it came from, but the servants did. Then he drank the water that had changed into wine.
- He called over the bridegroom and said to him, “Every man puts out the good wine first, until everyone has enjoyed their drinks, then he puts out that which is worse. But you have kept the good wine until now.
- This was the beginning of the miracles Jesus performed in that region.
ASK YOURSELVES THESE FIVE QUESTIONS
In this story, what did I discover about God?
What did I discover about man?
How am I doing in obeying God's way?
How am I doing in spreading God's truth?
How am I doing in loving others God has placed in my life?