This is the Discovery GAME, where we discover spiritual truths through storytelling.
Woman of Honor
- Elisha was a man of God who walked in power.
- He passed by a village and a nice woman came and offered him food.
- Whenever he passed by, he rested there to eat food.
- She said to her husband, "Look, I see this is a holy man of God,
- And he is always coming to our house.
- Please, let us build a guest room for him."
- So one day he stayed in the guestroom.
- “Wow,” he said, “you have taken such great care of me.
- What can I do for you? I will send a message to the king. What would you like?”
- She asked for nothing.” I live among my own people,” she said.
- Then Elisha found out that she was never able to have children.
- And then, he blessed her: "At this time next year, you will embrace a son."
- "No, my lord,” she replied with tears, “O man of God, this is too good to be true!"
- But it happened just as Elijah said.
- One year later, she and her husband had a baby boy!
ASK YOURSELVES THESE FIVE QUESTIONS
In this story, what did I discover about God?
What did I discover about man?
How am I doing in obeying God's way?
How am I doing in spreading God's truth?
How am I doing in loving others God has placed in my life?