This is the Discovery GAME, where we discover spiritual truths through storytelling.
Finding a Wife (part 1)
- Who can find a good woman? for her price is far above rubies.
- The heart of her husband safely trusts in her,
- So that he will not come to poverty from her carelessness.
- She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
- She seeks good materials and works willingly with her hands.
- She is like the merchants' ships; she brings her food from afar.
- She rises also while it is yet night, and gives meat to her household, and a portion to her maids.
- She considers a field, and buys it: with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard.
- She girds her loins with strength, and she strengthens her arms.
- She sees that her merchandise is good: her candle does not go out by night.
- She lays her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
ASK YOURSELVES THESE FIVE QUESTIONS
In this story, what did I discover about God?
What did I discover about man?
How am I doing in obeying God's way?
How am I doing in spreading God's truth?
How am I doing in loving others God has placed in my life?