This is the Discovery GAME, where we discover spiritual truths through storytelling.
Finding a Wife (part 2)
- She stretches out her hand to the poor; yea, she reaches forth her hands to the needy.
- She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
- She makes herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
- Her husband is known in the gates, when he sits among the elders of the land.
- She makes fine linen, and sells it; and delivers belts unto the merchant.
- Strength and honor are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
- She opens her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
- She looks well to the ways of her household, and eats not the bread of idleness.
- Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.
- “Many daughters have done virtuously, but you excel them all.”
- Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
- Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.
ASK YOURSELVES THESE FIVE QUESTIONS
In this story, what did I discover about God?
What did I discover about man?
How am I doing in obeying God's way?
How am I doing in spreading God's truth?
How am I doing in loving others God has placed in my life?